Jalakam Solutions Private Limited (JSPL) has been incorporated in March 2006 under Indian Companies Act, 1956 as a Private Limited Company to provide management services in water and waste water utility management. JSPL focuses upon:
- Planning, design and detailed engineering services for development of water infrastructure including intakes, storage facilities, treatment plants, pumping, transmission and distribution systems.
- Water audits for institutions, condominiums and city level distribution systems
- Water distribution system studies and management for optimising water use and for effective demand management
- Evaluation and efficient operations and maintenance of water supply infrastructure
- Water infrastructure asset management studies
- Customer services including metering, meter reading, billing, collection, customer contact management
- Planning and design of water conservation technologies including rain water harvesting
- Planning, design and detailed engineering services for waste water/industrial effluent collection and treatment systems, waste water recycle technologies
- Miscellaneous project management and engineering services including project planning, investigation, implementation, procurement, contract management, construction supervision and quality assurance
JSPL is promoted by professionals who have worked for large European water utilities in both India and overseas and who bring their rich and varied experience to provide superior and creative water management services to the clients.
JSPL successfully provided professional advisory services to various public and private sector organisations and completed over 50 projects in India, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, Kazhakhstan, Georgia and Kiribati. Most of these projects are funded/sponsored by the World Bank, Asian Development Bank, KfW, GIZ and JICA.
Core Competence: Water audit, NRW assessment, performance assessment, asset condition assessment, water infrastructure planning, sanitation assessments, policy and strategy development, organisational development, capacity building and training.
Link to the website: www.jalakamsolutions.com
Name of the main contact: Anand K Jalakam
Position of the main contact: Director
Contact [mail]: anandk(at)jalakamsolutions.com